17 Mar Welcome to Smart Money MD
Smart Money MD was inspired by frustrations we experienced during our medical training process–the inability to realize the fundamental principles aside from core medical knowledge to achieve a successful career in medicine.
How to properly manage our debt, lifestyle, time, and earnings are equally critical to our well-being. Although the principles were written by those with medical background, our content is applicable to all busy professionals including nurses, physician assistants, lawyers, engineers, scientists, students, and entrepreneurs.
Smart Money MD will guide you through these principles concisely: no B.S. and no convoluted discussions. We’re all busy professionals and want to get on with life.
Buckle up and enjoy the ride!
First Time Readers, the following are some highlighted articles to get you started:
- Is a degree from a prestigious medical school advantageous for doctors?
- How To Make A Doctor’s Salary And Still Feel Poor–And How To Fix It
- Doctors Are More Than 10 Years Behind Their Peers Financially
- Stealth Wealth Revisited – This applies to doctors too!
- How To Maximize Your Finances As A Two Physician Household
- How To Clean Rust And Lime Deposits In Your Toilet Bowl
- How To Become A Rich Doctor — Ride The Wave
When you’re done, start back at the beginning!